Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 9th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded down 24.4% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00003142 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. Bitcoin Interest has a market capitalization of $2.29 million and $4,430.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.21 or 0.01288887 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.95 or 0.00325902 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00137924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020522 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025485 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00001544 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001441 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Interest
Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Interest
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex, HitBTC and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.