United Bitcoin (CURRENCY:UBTC) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 27th. United Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $105,249.00 worth of United Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, United Bitcoin has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One United Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.75 or 0.00049115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, OKEx, EXX and ACX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009569 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About United Bitcoin
United Bitcoin (CRYPTO:UBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2017. United Bitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins. United Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @United_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. United Bitcoin’s official website is ub.com.
United Bitcoin Coin Trading
United Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM, EXX, ACX, Coinnest, Liquid, OKEx and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as United Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire United Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase United Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for United Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for United Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.